Rated 5 stars for friendliest, best-supported ride in NH!
Since 1987, the Trans-NH Bike Ride has been the event for people looking for a ride that’s unique, benefits a worthy cause — and most of all, is fun (and yes, a little challenging, too!).
5 Reasons Why the Trans-NH Bike Ride is one of the best charity rides in New Hampshire:
- Scenic routes.
- Much of the ride passes through some of the most beautiful areas in New Hampshire. It’s a great way to explore the roads and scenery that the state has to offer.
- Excellent ride support.
- Ride volunteers serve up snacks, sandwiches, water, energy drinks and other essentials for your ride at rest stops located every 20 miles or so.
- Our roving mechanical support is on hand throughout each day to help with flat tires and other bike issues that arise.
- Best of all, massage therapists are on hand on at the end of Day 1 to help ease your tired muscles!
- Hotel accommodations.
- Once you’re done for the day, your suitcase is waiting for you, along with a hot shower and a full dinner plus entertainment.
- Once you do this ride, you make friends for life. We’re a friendly and welcoming bunch of riders of all ages and riding abilities. So please, come join us!
- Supports MDA.
- This ride was started by a small group of firefighters, and for years was known as the “firefighters’ challenge.” The goal was to raise as much money as possible for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. Over the years, the ride has grown and changed, but one thing hasn’t: raising as much money as we can for MDA while still having fun.
Whether you ride one day, two, or three, you’ll come away knowing you’ve done something special – for yourself and for people in our local communities who suffer from the debilitating effects of muscular dystrophy and related muscular diseases.