Canadian border @ Beecher’s Falls to North Woodstock, NH
Friday, June 22, 2018
~ 90 miles – elevation gain 4,738′
Three-Day Ride Details
Our ride starts at the Canadian-NH border of Beecher’s Falls near Colebrook, NH, on Friday, June 22, 2018. Because it’s a point-to-point ride, we provide transportation for riders, their luggage and bicycles, from Portsmouth, NH (the site of our finish line) to Colebrook, NH the day before the ride, on Thursday, June 21, 2018.
Transportation to Colebrook
- Riders should arrive by 9:30 AM, at the Redhook Brewery at the Pease Tradeport in Portsmouth, to check in and get their bikes and luggage loaded for the 11 a.m. bus departure.
- You may leave your car over the weekend at Red Hook Brewery. Please park in the lot behind the building (ask TNHBR staff for exact location).
- Those riders who do not take the bus may register in Colebrook between 3:30 and 5 p.m. at the church next to the Colebrook House.
- A spaghetti dinner, sponsored by the local Key Club, is available for a nominal fee at the church in Colebrook.
- The Key Club will also provide breakfast on Friday morning for those riders who stay in Colebrook.
Three-day riders are responsible for their own lodging on Thursday evening. You can book a room at one of these hotels (book early – rooms go fast!).
Day 1 Itinerary
5:00 a.m. Breakfast at the church in Colebrook. Riders who stay in Colebrook motels can leave their luggage at a central location at the motel and the luggage truck will pick it up.
6:15 a.m. Buses depart for the border.
6:30 a.m. All riders arrive at the border and prepare for departure. Roll call will happen before the official start.
7:30 a.m. Official start – 31st Annual Trans NH Bike Ride.
Route maps will be available for riders at the start and the route will be well marked by TNHBR staff.
Three-day riders must check in with the ride staff at the Woodwards Resort in Lincoln upon their arrival in order to get their room keys. Massage therapists will be on hand to provide massages to all riders on a first-come, first-serve basis.
6:00 p.m. Spaghetti dinner will be provided by Lincoln and Littleton Fire at the hotel.
5:00 – 8:30 pm Two-day riders should check in with TNHBR staff at the Woodwards Resort. Two-day riders who wish to join the group for dinner are welcome to do so at a nominal fee ($7).